Monday 29 July 2019

Challenge Number 4, the butt plug!

Well I can honestly say that I achieved this under difficult circumstances (well it was very warm in the UK last week!) I actually did this challenge last Tuesday as knew the end of my week would be busy so its taken nearly a week to report back. I grabbed a pair of cute black panties, my plug and some lube and brought them to work, I knew the afternoon would be quiet so my plan was to get my butt plugged around 3pm and spend the rest of the afternoon with it in.

This is my actual plug on my desk, it comes in a velvet bag, how cute is that! It is heavy and so smooth, I wanted a pink gem but all sold out so went with ruby.

I visited the disabled toilet at just after 3pm (I don't like to use it as its for disabled people but as far as I knew there were no likely user in the building). I stripped off and put my panties on. Then lubed the plug all over including the stem and inserted a lubed finger in my hole. The plug went in quite easily and loved how once pushed in sucked the plug flush with my butt cheeks. I did take a video of the procedure but wont be showing it here. I could not help playing with it a bit but then remembered to get back to work and got dressed again.




Sitting at my desk I could wiggle and feel it inside me and I had a permanent semi. After an hour it was starting to ache round my hole so I went to the toilet and moved it about a bit which helped a lot and the last hour flew by. I then went to change and when I popped it out I felt empty and light, so I popped it back in, then out, then in, oooh so nice! I took another video!

Then I cleaned up and left, I felt so horny that night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on challenge number four!
I shall start thinking about number five. I do hope your followers will send you their ideas.

Mark

CD Janine said...

Thank you Mark, I did it for you.

SheenV said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

It looks as if it belongs there and I love your knickers!