Monday 8 July 2019

Dressing for Business

While chatting the question came up "what would you wear if you were a professional business woman" you might say wear whatever you like or you might want to dress to give the look that you are smart and professional. Now I like that power dressing sort of look, its got that uniform vibe and girl in a mans world kind of thing. As a sissy I love all of that so I went to pinterest (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/janinesissy/) and found a bunch of pictures that got me all excited. Now just got to find a daddy who wants a PA to do his bidding (and he knows what she will  be wearing)

This is very much the uniform look, love having a jacket and the blouse is very much sissy territory.




















Not my normal choice of colour but its smart and the skirt my preferred length, love the way the jacket is tailored.










Would be great to stroll around the city like this. So pretty!














The blouse is a great shape, its like a halter neck but with full coverage. The skirt must feel fantastic and dig the cute bag.









Love this look but might be a bit much for a board meeting but as a PA would be fine for me!Leather is always good and the sheer top....yes please!

















Yet again I pick a halter neck, this dress would be fab with a black jacket, or a pink jacket come to that. Dressy yes but then after work lets have a drink babe.











LBD that would be great for work, stretchy body will look great and pretty top. I would wear this at the drop of a hat.














Love the heels, great skirt and a jumper that lets you know she has boobs. I could hide mine under there as well,













Last of my picks, its ticks my boxes, sheer top under tight short dress, boots, would I look like I was dressing under my age, who cares!














Hope you enjoyed my choices, please let em know and get in touch, here or skype, would love to chat! Janine xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, those photos certainly make me want to get down to business. Especially the leather skirt and the jumper.

SheenV said...

Love them all!