Saturday 24 August 2019

After Hols Blues

I have just got back from a great holiday, no sissy time at all and I only logged on and used my phone a couple of times to look at girly stuff but now I am home I am feeling extra horny for some girl action. Last night I could hardly sleep and kept getting very rigid in my jim jams as I kept thinking about my next trip away. Its still a month or so before I go but I have started to think about my plans.

As I did before I want to stop on route and put something girly on. At the moment I think that would be a bra and blouse, then lippy and earrings while driving. I wore my black satin blouse last time and my purple one before that so think I should do something different. It could be my floury satin blouse which would just jump out and say sissy or something more subtle, like the silver grey one.

Not that anyone would should care if a guy wears a girls top while buying a coffee at the services or at reception at the hotel. The  in the evening I always planned to wear my pinafore dress with my new white blouse, stockings and suspenders and my white slip. I might take a trench coat with me which has good pockets or I could get the handbag I have always wanted.

I will certainly me skypeing Mark and giving him a full show, as well as anyone else who cares to join!


Please comment if you have any other ideas or suggestions.

No comments: