Monday 22 July 2019

CHALLENGE NUMBER 4, plugged at work

So last week I was set anew challenge (it was late last week and been away) and it is a great one! Its not shopping or dressing as such but its still physical. I have to wear my butt plug at work and spend some time wriggling about on it. Not only is this to show that I want to be a sissy but also that I want to have things in my bum, and when I say things what I am really saying is a cock in my bum which makes me a fag (hope that does not offend anyone I just like the word). I do have to wear panties as well and take pictures but it will be very, very exciting I am sure!
This is my plug, its stainless and heavy (medium size) I have some ky jelly to use and must wear it for at least 2 hours.

Here is a video of what I will be doing (this is not mine!)

Inserting a butt plug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great assignment! Learning to submit is so important!