Thursday 4 July 2019

Challenge number 3, part 2

Once back at work I managed to take a picture of my new hold-ups while in the office and sent all the pictures taken so far to my master Mark for approval. He appeared to be pleased with my purchase and was eager to see them as much as I was eager to wear them! But my plan was not to wear them that day but the following day.

That night my boyfriend and I had a nice chat and he let me know that I should wear panties for the pictures which did seem like a reasonable request. That night I packed a pair of panties in my bag ready to change into. It turned out that it was going to be the hottest day of the year so far so I was glad to have not worn panties for my cycle in to work.

I was hoping my boss would go home a bit early, while I was staying late but no luck so at 4pm I announced that I had to go to another lab in another building to check on something (not unusual in my job) and off I trotted. I went to the toilets in the canteen which I knew would be deserted and locked myself in a cubicle. I stripped off my shoes, socks, jeans and pants and then from my pocket removed the cutest pair of panties I own and slipped them up my legs to cradle my little clitty and sack. It did feel so good. Then I gathered one hold,-up and then carefully rolled it up my leg flipping the rubber sticky top over. The I repeated with the other and they felt fantastic, it might have been hot but I did not care they felt amazing.

Now I knew that I should have got XL but that was not an option and these might be a little low but then who minds seeing a little top leg lace? After a few pics I put my jeans back on and then my shoes (who needs socks) and headed across site. Walking about did feel so exciting and I was loving the feel on my legs and the satin panties of course.

After checking on my job I returned to my office and my boss was still working. I sat in my chair, feeling my thighs, stretching my toes, I could not concentrate on work at all. After half an hour I was thinking of going home so went to the disabled toilet (I was changing my shirt for a tee shirt as well) I got a few more pictures to show Mark and then took all my girly clothes off ready to be worn another day.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... the pictures were definitely worth waiting for.
As will be challenge no. 4. Any ideas for future challenges gratefully received. Must be firm but fair...

Mark

Anonymous said...

What a good girl! And great photos! Well done, Janine!

USA mark, a submissive panty boy

CD Janine said...

Thank you Mark, I am glad you like them and hope you enjoyed the write up. I am sure my boyfriend Mark would love some ideas for the next challenge. Janine xx