Monday 3 June 2019

What Am I Like?

I love chatting on Birchplace, I like to log in post something and see who is up for some chat. I have a bunch of "friends" on there who like to chat with me and I enjoy being me for a while. Often I will be in more than one conversation and I have been known to post my replies to the wrong person which can be a bit awkward but also nice to have to explain yourself.

So who am I when I chat? Well to some (like my favourite heart throb Mark) I am a special kind of woman, one that likes to dress to please, one that wants to please her man. A girlfriend to woo, pamper and treat. I love chatting to guys who want a naughty girl to have fun with, no strings attached fuck buddy and I am only too happy to be that girl.


The thing is I just love wearing women's clothes, just looking and talking about girly clothes has me hot under the collar. When I put them on my brain just makes me feel soooo horny. It could be just 1 or 2 items and I am gone, a whole outfit and I am in dream land and I think I would do just about anything to a guy if he wanted me to dress like that. I love all sorts of clothes but have a soft spot (not quite the expression that fits!) for satin, stockings and heels, but anything shiny, fluffy, girly, peplum tops and coats all have an effect on me. I have to be able to imagine wearing the items so not having breasts counts out a few outfits guys like but I am up for just about any clothes. I love being shown what clothes I should wear or what to buy to wear for them or what they have bought for me to wear.


The other thing is the exposure in clothes, being seen as a sissy, being treated as a sissy, told I am a sissy, made to do things, made to wear things, act the whore, if its humiliating for a girl then it probably excites me! This leads onto my other chat type....


The dominant types, the ones I call master or sir, I love chatting to them as well. I love being their sex doll, their cum bucket, my bum hole is just a cock warmer for them. I don't need to cum I want to make them cum. I will dress how they want and if they say "come and suck my cock" I will do it. I am a willing slut. And as I submit to more and more abuse I get turned on by the degradation of me. The things I say to them, how it pleases them, I just love falling down that well. Some really have some cool fetishes, I never though someone would enjoy pissing onto a sissy in a blouse and I never thought I would enjoy being pissed on. I think about letting someone piss straight into my mouth or help them use the toilet, forced to wear a nappy then piss myself in public or shit myself while sitting on there hard on, having my arse stretched open and on display. All these things have made me feel horny.

So please find mt on Birchplace or skype if you would like to chat with someone like me....whatever that is!
Janine https://profiles.birchplace.com/cdjanine skype cdjanine

No comments: