Monday 10 June 2019

1st Sissy Challenge

I have been have a fun relationship with my heart throb Mark. We chat over skype and Birchplace and we are getting on great. He knows my situation and understands I want to take things further but have a few difficulties to overcome so he has said he will start setting me sissy challenges to make me a better girl  and sissy.

The first thing he asked me to do I was compelled to do even though I was scared in case I got discovered and was not sure how I would feel which goes to show the control he has over me already. He asked me to strip naked and then video call him on skype which I did. I had to stand in front of my camera and show him my body, including my face, I had no make-up, wig or girly clothes. When he said he liked Janine it made me feel so good, I did feel sexy! He had started to touch himself which I could not take my eyes off but then he asked me to finger my hole which I did, I probed my hole as deep as I could bent over in front of the cam. He then said I should wank which I did, my clitty was already dripping, when I did cum he told me to smear it all over my hole. It felt so good although it was dripping on the carpet and I could not sit down. He then came on cam which took my breath away. I felt so proud to have been the catalyst.

I had been a good girl so Mark did not have to punish me at all.
Love to dress like this for my Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every words is true. It was wonderful viewing and made me cum on the floor too.
Mark
xx