Monday 10 June 2019

2nd Sissy Challenge



I was still coming to terms with (and erotically enjoying) my first challenge and then another is thrust upon me. At first it was just a question, sort of hypothetical and we talked around the subject for a while, I guess Mark was working out the boundaries and trying to set the level of my un-ease just enough so that I would still be compelled to accomplish the feat. Well I said I would do my very best to please Mark so I had to accept. Although the second time of asking was more of a command which certainly got my full attention!

So what was the challenge you are all thinking, well its to wear a pair of panties to work and send photographic evidence. Mark gets to choose the panties and I get to choose the day but it has to be within a week.

I sent Mark a selection of pictures of me in panties and after some deliberation he choose a pair. The problem is I have them hidden away in the loft so now need an excuse to extricate them. Putting them on in the morning should be no problem but I will be so conscious of them all day and probably be in a state of excitement as well. Hopefully I can get a picture during a quiet moment even if its a visit to powder my nose.

I am confident I can achieve this so not worried about the consequences which have been vague but I am sure over time all will be revealed! I am trying not to think what the next challenge will be, please post any ideas for Mark as he is an avid reader of my blog (which is why I have to write so much!) maybe it will be a sissy assignment, sort of girly home work, I had to do some years ago which meant posting pictures on certain subjects and writing comments on them and going to other websites and putting myself about for some exposure. Who knows!

These are the panties of choice!

and these are a pair he wants me to buy, they are very cute and sexy!

Janine xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next challenge, I suspect, should be to wear a bra to work or, at least, in public if not work.

Mark, a panty boy

CD Janine said...

That certainly ups the ante if it is, I know I do love to wear a bra but its not easy to hide. I would be much happier taking some smaller steps but then its not about what I want. Janine xx