Monday 24 June 2019

SISSY CHALLENGE NUMBER 3 - HOLD-UPS

After a weeks rest, plenty of chat with my special guy, tonight he set the new challenge. I was so worried he would want me to do something that would be way beyond my limit rather than training me up but he was very fair. I have to go shopping for some white sexy hold-ups, then put them on at work and take photographic evidence.





So I have bought stockings on ebay and tights in Tesco but this is something a bit more special. I could go to Primark as they have great lingerie range but would have to be careful not to get spotted. Debenhams is a bit further from work but I bet they have some nice items. So where else might I go?

I have been told to browse the tights and stockings, choose the sexiest and the right size and if asked tell them they are for me. Then there is the changing in the toilet and photographs, might have to work late one night to accomplish this.

No comments: