Wednesday 12 June 2019

Panty Wednesday Report

After Mark made his selection of which panties I had to wear for work I found an excuse to go into the loft and raid my stash of girly finery. I quickly searched the bags and pulled a few pairs of panties out, a couple of skirts, 2 bra's and finally the pinafore dress I want to test with my new white blouse. I hid them all in a box for a game which I then hid on a shelf in plain sight!

That night before bed I checked the panties but could not find the ones Mark had chosen so I went with the brightest pink ones as Mark had said that they should stand out if exposed. I crossed my fingers that they would be good enough and that I did not fail my second challenge at the start and have to take the humiliating consequences. All night I dreamt about wearing the panties and being found out, and having to wear a bra and even a skirt (as suggested by my darling).

I was first up in the morning and slid the panties on, they did feel good and fitted well (12/14 size) I enjoyed the feel of them as I walked down stairs and got my breakfast but I did check to see if my t shirt, when untucked, would hide any girly colour. It looked like I would be safe!

After breakfast I was feeling very sexy so took a couple of pics and sent them to Mark on skype so that he knew that I was taking his challenge seriously. Cycling to the station was fun, my bum slipping on the saddle, then taking my waterproof trousers off on the train while standing was not so much fun and I was paranoid my t-shirt would ride up while I was trying to get the legs over my shoes.



Work was interesting, at times I could not concentrate just kept thinking about the cute girly knix I was wearing, I got another pic while in the toilet just to show I had not backed out. Mark seemed pleased with my efforts. I was extra careful changing my t-shirt for a shirt before my meeting, I did not want my co-workers seeing my pretty lingerie! and then the day was gone, I was back home, shopped with the wife (with my panties which where way sexier than hers!)

It did make me think that I should have ordered that cock cage to stop my little thing getting all excited.
Maybe I should wear one of these for occasion like this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed getting the photo by Skype during the course of the day, confirming my instructions had been heeded. Early progress on the road to obedience. Should I reward Janine in some way, or move straight on to the next challenge?

Mark

Anonymous said...

Mark- She did as she was told, so no reward is really needed though, of course, sir, it's your option to do so. I suggest the next challenge to see how she obeys.

Perhaps she wears a bra?

Thank you, sir.