Tuesday 26 November 2019

Bristol Trip part 3

Once I finished work, which was quicker than I anticipated, I booked into the hotel (Prem Inn) and took all my bits up and laid them out on the sofa. I then realised I had forgotten my new liquid foundation and applicator sponges! So it was time to do some shopping for miss Janine! I first went to a charity shop round the corner as I thought it would be the best place for a cheap but decent handbag and I was not wrong.
The lady said it was very pretty which I agreed with, its leather and at £4 a steal!

Then I went to the retail park and got myself some liquid foundation and sponges, the lady who served me did not care what I was buying. Then I remembered that I would need some makeup removal wipes which I got in poundland. It did feel exciting to be buying girly stuff!
Then I walked back to the hotel, stopped for a pint as the sun went down, then back to my room where I stripped, shaved and put on some lingerie while I chatted on skype and struggled to use tvchix on my phone!

This is the outfit I would wear if I was dating or had a wee bit more confidence but it did feel great to be fully dressed.


5 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

You look just beautiful in that outfit....
Love
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Love the seams Janine

p
x

CD Janine said...

Thank pet and Kaaren, do you think it would have been ok to go out in that outfit? I would have felt very self concious but would have been fun!
Janine xx

Sissy Kaaren said...

Sweetie roll up the waist on that skirt a couple of inches and go for it!!!!
Show some of those pretty legs and leave the boys begging!!!!!
Love
Kaaren

CD Janine said...

Thanks for the idea, my next trip is planned for March so maybe I will give it a go or go for a completley new outfit! Janine xx