Saturday 9 November 2019

Post Bristol Update part 1

2 weeks ago I had a trip to Bristol for work, I was travelling on my own so had the opportunity for some girly fun. I left early to try and miss some of the traffic on the M25 but it was still busy and I was glad to stop at Reading services for coffee and a break. I had a hire car which was very big and manly (a Peugeot 3008), I was kinda hoping for a pink focus but there you go. It did have tinted rear windows which I used at the services to change into a bra and a satin flowery blouse. I also put my sissy pendant on which I could not hide unless I zipped my fleece right up to my chin.


Then I went and got coffee and a bacon roll and sat outside as the sun was shinning. I did have my fleece zipped up most of the way when buying breakfast (the pendant fully on show) but I unzipped while I ate and watched the other patrons walking past. I minced back to the car where I put lip gloss on, then took my jacket off and put it in the back and got in the car. Its moments like that when exposed that make me feel like a proper sissy! I changed my playlist to my girly one with Shania, spice girls, Katy perry et al.

I enjoyed the next part of the drive even though it was slow with road works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice frock, J.

CD Janine said...

Thanks babe!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun!!
OMG, i love your pendant!! I would die wearing it, and love it! sara

CD Janine said...

It was easy to make and exciting to wear!