Wednesday 13 November 2019

Bristol Trip Part 2

So my original plan at this stage was to go to Abbey Wood retail park where there is a Matalan and new look. I would shop and change then head to work. With all the traffic and being unsure where the retail park was I decided that I would go into the services on the M4 near Bristol. I parked quite a way from the actual coffee area and it was a bit damp so not many cars around me. There were a couple of guys in there cars talking on there phones but with my girly confidence sky high I stepped out of my car and went to the passenger door to retrieve my jacket. I left my jacket unzipped, hand in my back pocket and had a smoke while looking at my cute reflection in my car. A number of people drove past, a family returned to there car in the row in front and left and I held my cool! I sauntered over to the bin and deposited some rubbish then as time was getting on returned to my car to change.

I felt great after my girly excursion as I drove to the site to start my days work.
This is the bra I was wearing!

4 comments:

Poppet Subslut said...

Congratulations Janine and pretty bra.

p
x

CD Janine said...

Thanks poppet, was great to wear the bra for a few hours. xx

Sissy Kaaren said...

It looks just lovely on you!!!!
Love
Kaaren

CD Janine said...

Thanks Kaaren, I think I should have to wear a bra 24/7 and accept that I am a sissy boi.