Monday 9 December 2019

Bristol Trip part 4

Sorry for the delay, lots going on in the household, my trip seems such a long time ago now :(
So after some dressing fun and pics in my hotel room and dinner and a couple of drinks were out of the way I started to get ready (physically and mentally) for the main event, full dressing and then stepping out.

My clothing choice was a pinafore dress which fits me well, its a bit schoolie but not short so would be more acceptable for a stroll around the car park and shops. To go with this I had a white slip (which is also my nightie) a white shirt/blouse with some nice darts to give some shape. I wore my black suspenders and bra set (I like that it shows a bit through the blouse) and I borrowed a trench coat for the occasion. Before getting all my clothes on I used the liquid foundation/concealer which worked much better than the powder I have used, I saved my lippy and gloss for just before leaving my room).

 I did think abput going without the wig, what would it matter, I did not pass as a girl and the wig is quite unnatural but in the end I went with the wig.


 So this is it, had a bit of trouble getting the zip on the dress up but felt good that I would be trapped in it for a while. I wore the coat but never did it up. I loved carrying my hand bag! It did feel amazing and scary as I left my room, thankfully I did not see anyone in the hall or the stairs where I tottered on my heels a bit). No receptionist so that was a relief and just as I exited the hotel 2 ladies were coming in, one did a double take but I quickly walked away. It was late, dark and drizzly so very quiet as I crossed the car park and headed up a side street, a few cars passed me, I enjoyed adjusting my skirt, feeling my stockings and bra. As I got back to near the shops I passed a couple of people in the bus stop then an old guy on a bike. Oooh I did feel sexy.

Once back near the hotel I relaxed and had a smoke (not something I do often but this was special and gave me an excuse to be outside). I sat on a bench, folded my legs, showed some stocking top. When I heard the approach of a guy I stood looking in the estate agent window, I could see my reflection just about, I felt horny! I sat on the bench again, then another guy walked my way along the parade of shops. I crossed my legs, he looked at me but just kept walking, my heart was fluttering.

The I strolled back to the hotel, no one around, and went back to my room. Fully dressed I orgasmed and loved every minute of it.



3 comments:

Poppet Subslut said...

Sounds like you had a fun stroll Janine.

p
x

CD Janine said...

I did indeed happy pet. My next blog is going to be about outfits for a Christmas date so any ideas/links let me know babe xx

Losby said...

I'm happy for you!
Love