Thursday 4 June 2020

Outfit Number One

So following on from my last post.....she had chosen a range of clothes for me to choose what I would wear to go out in. I enjoyed looking and feeling the clothes and made my choices, I chose clothes I thought I could get away with but I took too long so my wife sorted them into 2 poutfits and I had to choose which to wear......outfit number one....
P.A.R.O.S.H. V-neck perforated knit top - White




PAIGE Укороченные джинсы Hoxton | SHOPBOP












What Did Women Wear in the 1950s? 1950s Fashion Guide


























So a quite casual look, jeans and a jumper, thats easy to pull off but wait those cute girl jeans are short and those socks (and I do have a pair like that hidden away) are cute along with the dusky pink ankle boots with bloody 2 inch heels! The lacey traing bra will show through that fluffy V-neck jumper, and its fitted so no hiding the fact I am wearing a bra! The clutch bag is fine...

No comments: