Sunday 7 June 2020

Outfit Number 2

That just left the rest of my choices as the second outfit, which was.....

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/28/59/732859e5e0196bc01af1b1a9dedb6a8f.jpgV-neck satin blouse | Saint Laurent | MATCHESFASHION.COM US
House of Holland tailored satin trousers | Browns

Jonathan Aston Seduction Set Stockings and Suspender - Black





















Girls Black Patent Loafers New LookSac en cuir couleur Burgundy de Polène-Paris




















and she also said that the bra would be full and added a few more items...

 New Graduated Pearl Necklace, Classic Pearl Strand Necklace, White Pearl Necklace. Handmade [$140]youllfindoffer

 
Now I love the stockings (of course) and the shoes, well, a bit girly but ok. These are all clothes I would choose to wear in the comfort of a hotel room but this was different. The blouse was just so fem and I would have boobs, I could button the jacket up but the cut was so girly as well. The bag would just say "I want to be a girl" . What should I choose? I think that even though I want to wear outfit 2 I could not take the humiliation of going out in it so I guess outfit one? Heels and showing a bra, ok, yes outfit 1.

She said it was a good choice for a first time out and laughed, you really like wearing this stuff don't you she said. I think we will go to the park for a walk, come on girl get changed.....and so it began.

1 comment:

Bobbi Mare said...

That's a super pretty bra, but that blouse is to die for! I love it. :)