Monday 1 June 2020

Difficult Choices

Once she found out about my crossdressing secret things changed around the house. She wanted to find out how far I was willing to go and how far she could push me. Maybe it was an attempt to break the habit or maybe just wanted to humiliate me for keeping it a secret.

She went through her wardrobe and found a selection of items and I had to choose which I would willingly wear out of the house - she did not say where or when or who with (which would have helped with my decisions) but I had to look at each pair of items and choose.


https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/28/59/732859e5e0196bc01af1b1a9dedb6a8f.jpg


















The first was smoother but she said it would be fuller, the second more a training bra and pretty. I think the second.

P.A.R.O.S.H. V-neck perforated knit top - WhiteV-neck satin blouse | Saint Laurent | MATCHESFASHION.COM US
 Both V-neck, both pale, that bra might be a problem, the satin one although would be my first choice but for going out well it would have to be the wool top - might look ok, just a bit girly maybe.

House of Holland tailored satin trousers | Browns
PAIGE Укороченные джинсы Hoxton | SHOPBOP



 Cute jeans that are a little short or satin suit trousers, at least no skirt! Got to be the suit trousers! My butt will look good in them I bet!
Jonathan Aston Seduction Set Stockings and Suspender - BlackWhat Did Women Wear in the 1950s? 1950s Fashion Guide
One of my favourites , stockings and suspenders or the little girly school socks, S+S for sure. Will feel good under the suit trousers!

Crochet Raffia Clutch Bag Crochet Lace Clutch Straw Summer | Etsy
Sac en cuir couleur Burgundy de Polène-Paris


















Both similiar colours both very nice, the clutch bag will be easier to hide.


Girls Black Patent Loafers New Look

She said these were the least girly shoes she had (thats a lie!) but I went for the flats rather than the heels.
Apparently I was not trying hard enough and I had taken too long! She would sort them into 2 outfits and I would have to pick one then it was out into the town!

Outfits to follow.....

No comments: