Wednesday 1 January 2020

2020 Resolutions

Happy New Year to all my readers!
My resolutions for this year are:
  • To post a blog update once a week (more caps, diary entry when I have been doing girly stuff and favourite clothes)
  • To get out dressed more (quick hidden dressing and when away full dressing)
  • To meet someone dressed (could be another CD, admirer or at a club)
  • To finally taste a cock! (naughty I know but on my bucket list!)
Feel free to suggest more in the comments, I just love finding that I have a new comment and I always respond. You can also find me on tvchix and I have a pinterest page.

 So lets start with a CAPS, on my pinterest page I have a private board called ideas where I stick pics I want to do something with, once I have I delete it. This comes from there...

2 comments:

Lee said...

I am amazed no one commented on this lovely dress constricting your curves.

CD Janine said...

I would love to try it or one like it but something this good is a bit out of my price range. I will just have ti dream about it. xx