Saturday 25 January 2020

Whats on my shopping list

Slightly late, naughty me, I will post a couple to make up for it! It's probably because there has been nothing happening in my sissy life. No dressing or shopping to report on, I am trying to repair my heels and then ordering some replacement ends but I also would like to buy some shoes with kitten heels so that I can wear them in maleish mode (eg jeans) and shop without drawing too much attention. Also on my wish list is a new blouse with puff sleeves that will show off my boobs and a cheap high necked PVC dress would be fun!

This blouse is at the top of my list, very tempted to press the button on this one!
Would love to model this, probably would be a crap fit but would still love to try. If I could get it cheaper I would give it a go.
This is the sort of thing I think I could get away with but buying shoes on line is tricky!

3 comments:

Poppet Subslut said...

It's a lovely blouse Janine.

p
x

CD Janine said...

Thanks, I ordered it today xx

Lee said...

It is beautiful.