Thursday 29 November 2012

NEW EXPERIENCE

On Tuesday I had the day off and I spent some of the morning indulging in my sissy self. I got dressed up in my corset, stockings and satin panties then tried my my blouse which looked and felt fantastic, then the pinafore which was good as well but did not work all that well with blouse so will have to get another. I tried some make-up but not all that good, need a bit more practice. I did get onto Birchplace chat rooms and did cam to cam. I actually made 2 guys cum which made me feel all warm inside - must be all these hypnosis videos I am watching. I took some pictures with the lap top cam but not very good. I also did 2 videos which I have had a go at editing. Hope you like xx



I think I will make a sissy dress up hypnosis video, it should not be too difficult.

After Tuesday I feel I have taken a big step forward and cant wait to do it again!


2 comments:

Liza said...

great video...nice tush...guys are going to luv u...u go girl

CD Janine said...

Thanks Liza, hopefully I can do it all again soon. I do have another video which is a bit more x-rated!
Janine xx