Thursday 22 November 2012

GETTING OUT PART 2

After some discussion and checking on fit we went for the pinafore and blouse. We thought nicely girly but also safe. So Lucy helped me into the lingerie which excited my cock and then slipped on the satin blouse and boy did that feel good. Then I stepped into the dress, slid it up my body and slotted my arms in and Lucy zipped it up at the back. Now I felt really girly and was absolutely loving it.

Lucy was not happy about my flat chest and used some socks to give me some shape. I modeled the outfit and enjoyed putting on display while being snapped away with the camera. Lucy said I was a natural girly tart and that I was really going to enjoy the night out she had planned.

Then came the make up. I have never worn makeup before so that was a new experience. I had had a good shave before coming round as requested and Lucy applied foundation to hide any blemishes then underlined my eyes in black then blue eye shadow which made my eyes light up. The mascara gave me a real feminine look and then she applied the lipstick which made me look and feel sexy as was ruby red.

Lucy then combed my hair back and then produced a black bob style wig. With that  in place I looked into the mirror and hardly recognized myself. I looked like a woman, maybe not a beautiful model but cute or so I thought. Lucy was very pleased with the result and said she could not wait to take me out.

We had another glass of wine and Lucy put on some Shania twain to listen to while we looked through a copy of ok magazine together and chatted about what the cells were wearing. I was feeling light headed, maybe it was the drink or the excitement or both but I did feel giggly and kept running my hands over my thighs feeling the suspender straps. I was starting to feel very sexy and when Lucy laid her hand on my leg my heart was beating fast. We stared at each other for what felt like a minute then Lucy said you can kiss me if you want.

I could not help myself and started to snog like a couple of school girls. Our tongues exploring each others mouths while or hands explored each others bodies. It was so erotic to feel Lucy's fingers caress my thighs, my shoulders and my chest. I had one of her nipples rolling between my finger and thumb and she was moaning as she kissed me.

I slowly slid my other hand up her thigh, under her skirt and carefully maneuvered my fingers into her moist panties. As I massaged her clit Lucy squeezed my little titties and placed her other hand in my lap where my cocking was straining in my satin lingerie and tight skirt of the pinafore.

As Lucy started to moan louder I knew I was hitting the right spot and her climax was not far away. I thought she was going to get my cock out and I was desperate to feel her hand on my shaft but instead of removing my engorged member she started to stroke and rub me through my feminine attire. As she climaxed she rubbed quicker and before I knew it I was creaming myself in my sexy panties!

My cock pumped the hot spunk into my satin lingerie and the lining of the pinafore. I could feel it lubricating the layers of material against my skin. My heart was going at ten to the dozen and I felt a warm glow inside and that's when I realized that I would never be the same again, I was a CD and would always be so.

No comments: