Tuesday 6 November 2012

MY NEXT CHALLENGE

Just thinking about my next sissy challenge. I am hoping to get a day at home, more or less alone for a few hours so having been wondering what I could get up to that would be fun, maybe a bit scary and definably exciting! As I have a new lap top with a cam I am thinking of maybe gong to some chat rooms for some cam to cam fun. I would need to dress appropriately and don't have much of a wardrobe, I could borrow a skirt and looking at blouses on ebay and round the town but the biggest dilemma is my face. Can I set the cam up so my head is cut off so not to spoil the girly illusion or would it still be a turn on for some. Or do I go for it and try some make up? Any help would be appreciated.

I think my master has just about given up on me, I have been doing my deep throat training like a good girl but he has lost interest in me as wont commit to a meeting for my continued training. Shame I am such a silly scaredy cat.



This is the blouse I am looking at, prefer white but cant find any.


2 comments:

Nephtu said...

I havent given up on you yet Janine...you just need toprove you are a dedicated Sissy

CD Janine said...

Yes master I will try to prove it to you. I have been acting like a sissy slut on Birchplace to get used to exciting real men. I am working out what clothes to get next and looking at make-up videos.
Hope that all gets your approval.
Your Sissy Janine xx