Thursday 2 June 2022

Clothes that feed the brain

 I love dresses but I think a skirt and blouse is such a great combo for a sissy. For one you can get a better fit, you can mix and match outfits, you can undress partially and you can hide the top half under a coat. I have always enjoyed the excitement of walking around town with a bra and blouse on hidden from the casual observer. I love flashing infront of reflective sirfaces to remind myself what a sissy I am for wearing such gorgeous clothes. Using a changing room like that is one of the most exciting things I have done on my own.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...


It's actually the diaper and plastic pants that are turning me on

Anonymous said...

And locking is even better

Mary said...

When my wife buttons up my blouse in the back, with my brain place, there is no need for a lock.