Friday 3 May 2019

New Purchases

So after not buying anything for ages I suddenly got the urge and splashed out on 3 things! I have only received the first, the second is ready for collection and the third in the post. Looking forward to trying them all on and hopefully getting some pics to share.

The first is the chemise which you can see in my last post. I got a 14 and fits great (I showed it off on cam on birchplace a couple of night ago and it went down well).

I want to go out in my pinafore dress and need a blouse to go under it, I thought a white shirt would be good as could double up for schoolie uniform and maid duties. While searching found this at a good price so bought it from a very lovely girl,
Should go well with my other skirts.

Then I found the shirt I was after so ordered that as well.
Love the darts and shaped bust lines. Should go well with my dress and uniform.

Still need a handbag!

No comments: