Wednesday 17 April 2019

Blouse Size

So I have to go to Bristol again and will get a chance for some dressing fun (just 1 night). I enjoyed it last time but felt my outfit was maybe a bit too OTT so this time I thought I might go for a more modest grey pinafore dress. But to make it extra special I thought I might get a new blouse and a full length slip. I plan to order on ebay with click and collect from argos and I dont want to spend a fortune so I have been doing some browsing (and enjoying looking at all the girly stuff!) and this is what I have come up with:

This pretty satin chemise.

and this stunning and cute blouse. This is where my dilemma starts! What size do I go for?
link to ebay item
The size chart is this......
Size(cm) Bust   Shoulder  Sleeve Length

S    60    84    34    56   

M    62    88    35    56   

L    62    92    36    57   

XL    62     96    37    59    

XXL    63    100    38    59   
  so I am a size 14, 36a-c bra, tall and slim but what are the measurements? does anyone have any idea, please comment if you can help me!


No comments: