Friday 3 February 2017

I LOVE SHINY CLOTHES

I have always loved Satin clothes, even before I realised I was such a sissy slut. It was the material I wanted to get to know better, to have clothes made from and was first on the list when I started buying clothes. But its not just satin that excites me, latex, vinyl, leather, any shiny, silky material always looks so gorgeous.
This is my latest purchase and what a sexy skirt it is, worth all the trouble its caused and hopefully will get voyeurs hearts racing!
This skirt is soooo shiny but it would have to be a good fit to work well.
Love the high waste, hold the tummy in and looks like its nice and stretchy to show off my suspender clips. I have a cotton skirt with a PVC panel which is nice for in the office.

This dress with its chiffon bolero is cute, love to try it on!
Leggings like this always turns me on, ive not tried any on but I do have wet look stockings but don't think they are so great. Maybe without the feet they work better.


This is not for shopping in Sainsburys! Love halter neck dresses.
Lingerie could have its own page on my blog (thats an idea) and who doesn't love a pair of satin panties.
This is a great wedding dress idea - boys if you want to propose I am ready to say yes xx
When the pop princess wore this I watched the news over and over again!
and lastly for my friend Susan a satin skirt and blouse set, I would feel like a proper girly with that outfit on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janine, love the fashions! Thanks, ~sara

CD Janine said...

Glad you enjoyed them Sara, I am always open to suggestions for my blog so feel free to comment on what you would like to see. You should alos check out my pinterest boards for other clothes and styles. Janine xx