Friday 17 February 2017

FEELING THE SOFTER SIDE

As its winter and the temperature is chilly (well it is in this neck of the woods) we have to adapt what we wear. In a way for a secret sissy like myself it has its advantages. Hats and gloves are common place and its dark in the evenings if one wants a secret stroll. Long coats can hide revealing clothes underneath and wearing stockings becomes essential. So here are a few ideas for those braving the weather.
a skirt like this will keep your bum warm, I have tried my wife's and its very figure hugging.

This jumper is ideal for a trip in the car, and soooo cute. Love the contrast with the skirt.
This dress, like the skirt hugs the figure so dont forget the corset and stockings under it.
Warm and sexy, love the whole outfit!
With a girly jumper like this you need to stuff your biggest bra, then you will feel and look great.
Leather boots are essential but not with jeans I still want to wear minis. Coats must be fitted at the waste to give that fem look.




This outfit did catch my eye (did it you?) I would feel so sexy in it. Gorgeous heels, slinky leggings and a cutesy coat. All I would need is a man on my arm!


























Looking forward to getting out and about now.
Janine xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the theme of this post. The outfits are adorable. I love warm sweaters and tops matched with a short skirt or pretty coat.

CD Janine said...

Thanks Susan xx