Wednesday 14 December 2016

SKIRT UPDATE

Having taken my wife Christmas shopping twice I decided to show her the skirt as a pre Christmas present as I did not think she would like it. I told her that it looked a lot better in the pictures and that late night shopping was never a good idea. She had a look and held it up to herself (I thought it looked hot!) but said no it was not really her thing so I said I would send it back or something as was not expensive. She did say thank you and I was a love and gave me a kiss so all good. Now I can keep it in my stash and wear it so I can look hot!

So what next.....this is my ebay watch list...


Not really sure what to go for next, have to havea good think but some 15 den tights are on my shopping list!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the orange dress
Good news about the skirt
Lucky girl

Mike xx

CD Janine said...

Hi Mike,
Yes glad my skirt situation looks like its resolved - thought I might end up buying a second one for me! The dress is nice, the bright colour makes it even more exciting to wear, I would love to try it on first though to check the fit - maybe you could help me zip it up.
Janine xx

Anonymous said...

Hmm would be fun
I am off work now for a couple of weeks so am looking forward to some daytime dressing sessions before my wife finishes for Xmas. Can't wait.

Mike xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you get Her to buy you some clothes! Yes, daytime dressing here right now :) ~sara

CD Janine said...

Hi Sara,
I wish she would buy me some cute clothes - I wonder what she would dress me in? I am so desperate to put bra, blouse and heels on after Christmas break! xxx