Saturday 31 December 2016

MY POLYVORE SELECTION


SECRET SISSY WALK OUTFIT by janinethesissy on Polyvore featuring Capucci, The Row, Déesse, Topshop, Calvin Klein and Bling Jewelry:
So this is the selection I did on polyvore for what I want to dress in when I go for my walk outside. I have come a long way since I started dressing, now days I get exited looking through the girly clothes on pinterest and woring out what would look good on me - I have become such a sissy! As for looking at BJ and arse fucking I think I am just a slut! Long may it continue!
Happy New Year to you all!
Janine xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Janine

Love the selection

Must investigate polyvore

Mike xx

CD Janine said...

Its worth a look and play if, like me, you like looking at girly stuff and being all fem. xx