Sunday 22 November 2015

PRESENTS HAVE ARRIVED!



My ear rings have arrived and look great, makes me feel a bit more slutty when I wear them so I am hoping I will be able to get a date with a cock soon!

Then I picked up my new panel skirt up from Argos (I am loving this click and collect - keeps it all very secret!) but now I need a half slip to go under it. I can't wait to wear it with stockings and heels with my new ear rings but what top to go for? Choices, choices choices...

This is the new skirt

I like this, girly enough but maybe not a great shape for me.

Like the design, would feel exposed but a cute cardigan would match well.


A peplum top like this is certainly on my radar, I like the rear zip, could maybe add a lock!

Patty Women Stunning Strips Crew Neck Long Sleeve Knit Top Jumper $41.59: Love to add some knit wear to my wardrobe.
PattyBoutik Sexy Strips Bolero Style V Neck Knit Top Jumper: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing: this is very cute as well!









Janine xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luv and want the sweaters