Monday 2 November 2015

EBAY TIME AGAIN



As Christmas approaches it does have an added excitement for me. I can order stuff on ebay (and possibly else where) and my wife wont ask any questions as long as she get a few unusual items for Christmas. So now I am furiously thinking of presents and items to order then I can add a few items for me. I especially want to get some clip on hoop earrings as I love the look of them but I am undecided what else, I could do with an online shopper to help me decide so if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions then please comment and I will send you my email.

Here are some ideas for starters....

Cream Cami top with black lace detail. I want this NOW!!CLIP-ON-fake-hoops-GOLD-SILVER-big-small-medium-HOOP-EARRINGS-look-like-pierced




White Satin Blouse with Pink Bow Detail:  pencil skirt with a peplum top....love it. I don't like the color of skirt but love this look for work. Would love a black peplum!

Update.....just ordered some 5cm hooped silver ear rings!

No comments: