Sunday 26 April 2015

SISSY ASSIGNMENT 2: POP PRINCESS

Choose 5 pop stars that you would like to be and say why.

This took some research and I enjoyed watching lots of videos on youtube, love to make my own pop video enfemme.

First up is Megan Trainor, she is fun and I want all her outfits! Some are very girly which I adore.
Next is the Queen of pop who has the most sexy lips, I'd love to be the tall version of this girl, she always looks fit and has a great fashion sense. This picture makes me think of a hotel corridor rendezvous.
My third choice (and these are in no particular order) is Taylor Swift who has the most amazing eyes and just about a perfect body. I'd love boobs like hers.
This lady was always bound to star in my list, I sing along to most of her songs especially that one (you know!) Always seems so happy. The beautiful Shania Twain.
and finally the gorgeous Katy Perry, she loves PVC and showing her tits off and with her body who wouldn't? I think she is cute and sexy and love to have a play date with her and her wardrobe.
Thats my selection let me know what you think and feel free to reblog!

1 comment:

Bi BJ said...

love the pop princess list, was thinking Katy Perry, loving the PVC and body and she is funny. then Taylor Swift, very cute, Megan Trainor, nice and voluptuous, Queen of pop always in the list, may slip in Rachel Stevens, that girl can make rags look good