Sunday 19 April 2015

SISSY ASSIGNMENT 1: choose 5 skirts

Dear Readers,

My mistress has emailed me to say that she is disappointed with  the lack of time spent dressed and acting like the sissy that she thinks I could be (and I totally agree with her). She understands that my home life makes certain restrictions on my sissy life but also that I don't take or make my opportunities as best I could.

To prove to her my dedication to be a better sissy she is setting me assignments that will work on my inner sissy so that even when not dressed my mind will be occupied with sissy thoughts and thus make sure I am ready when the time comes to take steps towards being my true sissy self.

She would like me to do my best to please her with my responses, post them using all my various accounts (twitter, BP, pinterest, polyvore) and to interact with as many other girls, boys, sissy's, CD's and doms. So in reading this you are actually helping me out! She will be monitoring all communications and will use my responses to tailor her training schedule (as well as my wardrobe!)

Please let me know if you have done anything like this before or would like to be more involved.

Sissy in training,

Janine xx

So on with the first assignment: Choose 5 skirts you like the look of, excite you or think you could wear...comment on your choices.

This is a pin in my pinterst page. Its cute and schoolie and short and I like showing my legs.
I had to have a leather/pvc skirt in my list. Always says super sexy to me and maybe a bit slutty too but you have to get the right size to look this hot.
I wore a skirt like this and it was gorgeous, it feels tight but you can still move and it just contours to your body. Colour is a bit bland but goes with lots of things.


 Its plain, simple and girly. Love the colour and its the right length.


For my last skirt it would have to be satin, this is smart looking, ideal for a secretary who offers a little bit more. Must be so good to feel the suspender clips through the satin, mmmmm.

So how did I do?



1 comment:

Bi BJ said...

difficult to make an order on this assignment as they are all super skirts and can't separate them. First one has to be number one, short schoolie and very smart, looks super with black tights and if your legs are great then, go girl wear it with style.

leather/PVC is always going in, looks super sexy and yes slutty, but the attention you get and you can choose your admirers, wear it with confidence and WOW!

Satin skirt, what can I say, very sexy and worn with the right top and underwear, super cool again wear with confidence, because you know, all eyes on you and you can have your pick....if you feel like it that is

Like a tight skirt and though bland, you can feel good without attracting too much attention, but it makes you feel a million dollars.

Nothing wrong with a plain and simple girlie skirt, you know what you are and great, enjoy.

good choices