Monday 8 December 2014

SISSY CHALLENGE: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SKIRT?

I have been feeling especially girly lately and spend keep having lots of girly thoughts. When I pick up a paper I am looking at the gossip and fashion, who was wearing what for which occasion. When I am on the train I am looking at the shoes, skirts and coats of all the ladies and thinking which do I like, what would I wear, what would suit me, what can I get away with. My watch list on ebay is bulging and the shop windows in the high street get more than a casual glance.

To this end I feel I want to explore my fem side more and chat about these things so I am hoping whoever reads this might be able to help me. Any suggestions to where I might get a good girly chat (and get as dirty as you like!) or correspondence.

To start things off consider this a girly challenge. Pick 3 skirts you would love to own and show them to me.

These are mine
 Its very sexy and tight and would show off all those clips and panty lines very nicely. It would give me a good wiggle and my butt would be shown off but not sure I have the hips for it.
 This is such a gorgeous colour and would look smart for work as well as dinner or clubbing. Short enough for fun.
Taylor always looks good and this skirt is a real winner, flared, slight pleating, schoolie kind of look and short and sexy which ticks most of my boxes.

So those are my three, what are your?
Please get in touch....
Janine xx

2 comments:

Leeanne Montgomery said...

Lovely taste sweet girl

CD Janine said...

Thankyou, so what are your favourite three. Come on and take on the sissy challenge xx