Wednesday 17 December 2014

FRIDAY IS DRESS UP DAY

Its nearly here and I cant wait! Its been so long since I have had a proper dress up session but even this one was nearly cancelled. First I am out on a Christmas do the night before so hopefully I wont be feeling a bit under the weather. Second, I only have 3 hours until me kids get home as school shuts early. Thirdly my wife wanted me to go into town to buy something (so best part of an hour lost) my back up plan was to dress up as a school girl as soon as possible and get some pictures. Then wear stockings and suspenders, bra and blouse into town for shopping. Once back try on some more clothes during a cam to cam session (with my new web cam). I would have make-up on for that one with my new mascara. I have also been told that a tampon is nice to wear so might give that a go for the morning until I pound my boy pussy for a bit.

But now I dont have to do the shopping bit so straight into dressing on cam!

Leave a comment if you want to ge involved xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you get a chance to dress up and is there going to be some new pics for us to see

CD Janine said...

Yes I did, I had a very fun time and tried a few outfits and got pictures of them all. the makeup did not work out very well and only got 1 minute of video which I did not realise. Cam2cam was fun but a bit quiet but I enjoyed chatting to some real men who, I hope, enjoyed me pleasing them! I will publish more pictures, maybe do some caps with them in the near future.
xx