Monday 14 July 2014

SISSY LIFE UPDATE

Sometimes it is difficult living a secret sissy life. I know its my choice to keep it a secret but I don't want the rest of my life to fall apart just because I love to wear dresses. I try not to let it take over, I try not to let it make my decisions for me but I do love to dress girly, act the slut and generally be a sissy. Sometimes the urge is great, other times I can just ignore it. Its been great to have someone to talk about girly stuff with, someone to shop with, someone to buy me pretty things but when that someone is not around I have to indulge on my own, which is fine just not as much fun. I enjoy the interaction, chat rooms can be fun and also can be very crap. It would just be nice to have a place where you can chat, leave messages and look at girly stuff. If anyone knows of a good place (UK preferably) please leave me a comment.

Janine xx

No comments: