Tuesday 22 July 2014

LOVE TO CHAT

I was on Birchplace a few days ago and got chatting with a Master. He was not your usual "show me your bits, what you gonna do to me, have you got anymore pictures" kind of guy but a more thoughtful master who wanted to get the best out of a sissy play thing like me. He was really into me wetting myself and wants me to do it on cam and to cane myself. If all goes ok he wants to come over and train me properly! We have exchangd a few emails and its been very exciting.

Monday I was shopping in ASDA, buying some trousers so thought I might get a skirt as well and try it on, I did look at a couple but I got too scared and just got the trousers, Today I went to  3 charity shops but did not feel comfortable going through the racks. Oh I do need a shopping partner, any volunteers?

Four skirts I love to wear, which is your favorite?


No comments: