Tuesday 15 January 2013

MY KIND OF FASHION


I nearly failed my new years resolution and we are only half way through January! I cant believe its a week since I last posted. On the other hand I have made some more friends! (up to 19 on BP) Now I am thinking what should my punishment be if I fail my resolutions? Also if I post some pictures of me here will you (the reader) repost them for me, I'd love to see myself on other web sites with comments. That would be so sexy and humiliating. Any suggestions would be good, maybe I could run a competition, the price could be some dirty pictures or send someone my cummy knickers or something like that. I will have to set up some voting buttons! So get thinking boys and girls and let me know.
































I love this top!



London Collections: Men
Saw this at Mens fashion week, I can't wait for my wife to get me one of these!



Me, me and me, hope you like xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All great photos, and sexy choice in lingerie.

CD Janine said...

Thanks Michelle xx

Anonymous said...

My you have wonderfully firm slim figure so tight.. Love the glasses and your makeup and hairr r perfection! Your stocking. Legs too hot! Hugs. Kisses sweetie.
Jon

CD Janine said...

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the comment, make me feel hot reading it. Love to do something special for you.
Janine xx