Monday 21 January 2013

HUMILIATION AND IDEAS

I have to tell you about two exciting and humiliating experiences I had around Christmas. The first was when I went into Next to buy a black blouse with a sheer top and sleeves, very dreamy and nice it was too. It took me about 10 minutes to find the one she wanted and I could see the other ladies in there looking at me as I wandered around. When I went up to pay the cashier asked if I wanted a gift receipt and with out thinking I said no, she just smiled and so ok. Then it dawned on me what she was thinking! After all it was my size. I did not correct her assumption just blushed a lot.

The second thing which happened was that I had bought my wife a very sexy purple satin bra, I got the size right but it was a bit padded and she said way too hot so I said not to worry and that I would return it and we would choose something another time. So in I went with this sexy bra and waited for my turn, I got the young cashier with all the makeup and cute ear rings. I pulled the bra out and said I would like to return this. She said that was fine but I would have to go to the exchange desk the other side of the store. She also gave me a huge smile! Off I went to the exchange desk where I was asked what was wrong with it and I said that it did not fit properly. She then asked if I wanted to swap it if it was a bit small. I never said anything about it being small but it would have been if it was for me (my wife being 34C and me a 38B). I could feel my face flushing. I got my money back and left feeling horny.




 The three pictures above are pictures sent to me as examples of how I should dress for my dates, all very nice I might add and it would be a pleasure to wear any of them

These two pictures are a couple of my thoughts on nice clothes to wear.

Don't forget to vote (top right of web page).

Janine xxxx

No comments: