Sunday 28 August 2022

Seeing through the fog

 Now I have the oppurtunity to increase my wardrobe I started to really think about what clothes I wanted  needed and and how usefull they would be. When would I get to wear them, what would be the cost for the pleasure they would give? It's a difficult question to answer becasue sometimes just finding, buying and owning a piece of delighful clothing is pleasure enough. Wearing it once even for a short time can feed the mind a thousand times. Even so I try and be subjective and only spend money on what works for me, unless its an absolute bargain! I started to think about a sheer top that would show off some of my beuitiful bras, my basque and corset and I particularly like the ones with spots. This pick caught my eye with the lady with nice lips, cool earings and a skirt I would wear! Better get back to ebay ....

 


 

No comments: