Wednesday 23 March 2022

Feeling Younger

 I am sure at some point I felt manly but those days are so far behind me now. I am a dedicated sissy, I don’t have sex in the conventional way (the fact is I don’t have or need it at all) and I spend my waking life thinking about how best to please alpha males and my Mistress (and not necessarily in that order!) As I have got older my tastes have got younger, no longer do I want to dress like a street hooker but its more schoolie, girly girl or even a baby. The first time I wore a nappy I was amazed how it made me feel and that it was so comforting. Filling my nappy was also a delight, mentally it was very stimulating and now I wonder what it would be like if I were to be treated like a big baby.

                              Having a selection of nappies as would be wearing them 24/7

A waterproof cover to stop any leakage and increase the rustle factor.


A dummy to suck on to keep me quiet

A bottle to feed me (not sure what the formula is but who cares!)



A cute outfit to put on over my nappy, something that says who I am now.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sissy baby you will make. Remember to always wear your plastic panties as you won't want to leak. And when with other people in public the humiliation of the noise that the crinkly plastic pants make is fantastic, you will almost cum in the nappy.

CD Janine said...

Yes sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to trying them.