Tuesday 23 March 2021

Homework

 To help transform me, brain wash me and mould me one of my masters suggested some home work (as well as keeping my blog up to date), I welcomed the input and readily accepted. The home work was a series of links to videos to watch and stories to read. As a sub kind of girl I would rather be told what to watch and read rather than make informed choices so it suited me to the ground.

Here is last nights viewing and my comments:

domme-teaches-her-sissy-oral

Enjoyed the oral training part but I just could not see me being involved with a woman now that I have 2 masters. The sissy got to have a good wank as well but its been more than a month for me. 

panty-slave

This was ok, I like humiliation but no need to tie me to the bed I would be eager to be dressed in pretty panties.

 sissy-satin-maid-cum-by-madame

I enjoyed this one, adored the outfit as well as madame words. Watching her wank the sissy into a pair of panties got me going but in my case I would have had to put them back on not just take them to be washed. Loved the edgding as well, thats about all im allowed to do out of chastity these days.

story anal-training-ch-01

I love a good story, the mind can be so much more erotic than physical (but if you can get both together then wow!) This one is more of a training regime and I know why master picked it! I read 3 chapters but although I could  not complete the tasks it did give me some more ideas and to build up my own routine.

At present I am wearing a butt plug most days for a couple of hours and I have no problem inserting it in. Often when I go to bed at night I might get a semi (especially after home work!) so to give me some relief I play with my hole. I suck my finger and then circle my little bud a few times then I poke the tip in. Sometime I just leave it there as its kind of comforting, other times I ease my finger in as far as I can. I might have to relube but it goes in ok. I slowly move my finger about and pull it out and in then I circle my bud again. I have tried 2 fingers but struggle.

tasty+cum

This was the last 1 I watched and I must say I enjoyed it the most, it was a compilation of cum eating sluts and I loved seeing them getting there treats. They looked so pleased with them selves and I can only image how happy they must feel pleasing there masters like that. There was also videos of sissies (and girls) eating cum from glasses and from condoms. This also excited me but in a different way, much more humiliating than feeling like a slut. To be given cum to consume after the event just for the pleasure of master watching you eat it knowing he has complete control over you. Its one thing to give a good BJ and master ejaculates over your face but just to be presented with the cum as in "here I did this ealier, eat it slut" takes it to another level.

No comments: