Thursday 10 September 2020

Ebay buying again!

 I think its due to me not being able to dress for such a long time or its the new daddy influence (and chastity cage) but it has made me think about a new outfit. When I say think about I meant dreaming about when I go to bed, running through the items I will wear it with, how it would fit, feel and look. Most of this is idle fantasy but once I had that image in my head I had to turn to ebay to see if my dream could be a reality.

So what was the outfit? It was a smart grey and white panel shift dress, it was fitted/shaped, pencil skirt, it had a high neck, 3/4 sleeves and was plain. It was a heavy material but not sure what that is. Under it a wore a basque so my bra straps were pulling against my stockings which I thought would be great as my suspender belt always works it way down lower than I would like. Over that I had a full satin slip, in white.

I have the slip (devine!) no basque, I do have a grey pinafor dress but this was different to that, it had to be lined and zip up the back to trap me in it. So I started my search....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The first was so nice, bit pricy, the second not stunning enough, the third good but plain so I went for the M+S one for a bargain £6. Then I looked for basques......









There was a fair selection and these are ones that caught my eye. In the end I went for the last one as was reduced, I was unsure what colour ro go for but white seemed appropriate. So won, bought and should be about a week!

This searching started me down a few other rabbit holes, these are a few of the things I added to my watch list!




The last dress I would have bought but was not click and collect, such a shame!

No comments: