Wednesday 15 July 2020

For the Love of Shoes

Until I got my first pair of heels I never realised how much I likes shoes, and when I say shoes I mean ladies foot wear. Guys shoes do nothing for me but heels....oooh I am all over them. I have been having some great chats with the guys and one of them is so into tan tights and flufffy mules or white strappy heels (especially with a wedding dress!). We swapped picks of appropriate foot wear as shown below.




He then set me the task of getting some so off I went to ebay in search od size 10 (yikes) shoes and tan tights, holdups, stockings etc. The hosiery was easy, plenty to choose from but I set up a search for the shoes that were click and collect and my size and started adding what I thought would be good, then I started to add what I thought might be fun/usefull. I even put bids on 2 pairs!


































3 comments:

SheenV said...

Shoes are right there after panties and hosiery for me - I slip them on and its magic!

CD Janine said...

I knoe, its amazing how good it makes me feel! I need to find some mules for my new man....back to ebay!

sissylaura said...

Size 10 is easy, size 12 is way more difficult, and expensive, to find.