Tuesday 1 October 2019

Passion for the blazer dress

Not sure why or when but I have a real fetish for blazer dresses. They really make me hot and horny, maybe its because in all the pictures the girls are hot or maybe is harking back to the first time I wore girls clothes when I wore a girls coat at school. They are smart looking, figure hugging, short (I love to show my legs off), you could hide a corset and stuffed bra under them no problem and just darn sexy. Let me know if you love them as well......


3 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

Yes they are hot.....maybe it's the whole feminized treatment of a male garment that does it....I don't know....but I like it!!!!
Love
Kaaren

CD Janine said...

You may be right but they are hot, feel free to post it on your blog babe xx

Anonymous said...

I think it's the formality, I get the same with suits, skirt or trouser.