Thursday 17 January 2019

She Said....

If you will wear panties then you will wear a bra...
and if you will wear a bra then you will wear stockings...
and if you will wear stockings then you will wear a blouse...
and if you will wear a blouse then you will wear a skirt...

and if you will wear a skirt you will wear heels...
 and if you will wear heels you will wear makeup...
and if you will wear makeup you will suck a cock



and if you will suck a cock you will be my sissy faggot boi xx








4 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

Sounds right to me....although once I had the undies on I was ready to suck cock....I did'n't need the blouse or skirt.....I'd put them on afterwards!!!
Love
Kaaren

CD Janine said...

I think given the chance I would suck a cock withour any girly clothes on, I have slipped so far down the faggot sissy slide xx

Anonymous said...

sound like the normal order of things. But if you suck cock you will find you love it

CD Janine said...

I do hope so, I want to be adicted to it!