Wednesday 18 July 2018

FEEDING MY URGE

I have been missing dressing up as the last time was my trip in April so going to try and set some plans in motion asap. All I can come up with so far is a dress up session on the way home from an evening out that I am driving to. On the way home I will be passing the industrial part of town and so should be quiet, a quick change of top and heels will probably have to do and then a quick mince up and down the road. I'd love to put my stockings and suspenders on and a skirt but in the car practically impossible! Hopefully it will be enough to feed my urges... for now!

Now the big question.....black satin blouse or  pretty coloured?

not a great picture but you can see the type of thing!

Comments please!

Update: Not all that successful, I drove down there and there were a couple of cars with young men smoking by them looking a bit shifty so then I went to the car park at the bottom of that road and there were more youngsters all parked up. After that went to the leisure park and put my blouse on. Found out that I had forgotten my bra - what a bimbo I am! Went to sainsburys car park and put my heels on and walked round my car. then got changed back so not very eventful. Although I did get a gorgeous guys phone number so not all bad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What fun! I like the floral one :)
I can't believe you forgot your bra though! :) Something I'd do ...
What happened with getting the guy's phone number, dear?
~sara

CD Janine said...

Hi Sara,
I know have the bra with the outfit ready for my next outing, I think girls tend to go for the floral blouse and I do like wearing it as it just screams fem and its not black like most of my wardrobe. I did get the guys number but only after I got home again so did not know he wanted me to ring him and he would meet me. Probably not safe but fun! Janine xx

Anonymous said...

Janine-
I love that floral blouse! But I can see why you might not wear it, as it is sure to draw lots of attention. :)
Ha, we all have black clothes :)
Yes, probably not safe... but you are desirable! :D
xo Sara

Unknown said...

Hi am truck driver living around hitchin so next time let me know I be a wardrobe on wheels lol

Ozymack said...

I like the black satin. Although this message is far too late to have any bearing on the matter.