Tuesday 31 October 2017

AN IDEA IS FORMED

I have an idea! I have suggested to my wife that I should visit my brother (an hour and a bit up the A1) for a night out and some catch up time. As well as that I have a couple of extra curricular activities. The first is to stop at a sex shop on the A1, I have seen a couple so would be fun to go in and maybe get a plug.
I would like a plug that I can wear out and about, I would also like a dildo to practice on but I think I would get more use from this. On the way home (that will be the afternoon) I am thinking of stopping at the services and changing into lingerie in the toilets then back in the car and put skirt, blouse and heels on, wig and lippy then go for a stroll.

Maybe get changed again at the sex shop...not sure. Any ideas?

No comments: