Wednesday 2 August 2017

DREAMING OF MY FIRST COCK

I often think about what it would be like to meet up with someone who would enjoy having me as a girlfriend, just for a short while. I am not after a massive commitment or anything just mutual enjoyment, me enjoying be a girly whore and them getting a "girl" to use. No need for them to work out how to please me its me that would do the pleasing. So often these thought are about cock sucking especially whne I see videos like this!

How to suck a cock

I'd love to be all dressed up like a whore and give a cock a good suck like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sexy, i would love to meet up and let you, im the one who knows you and would love to see you dressed and let you play with me

CD Janine said...

That would be fun! You must contact me and get my sissy juices flowing. I am on tumblr, pinterest and birchplace so you should be able to get my details no problem. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine Its Nicholle Nichol from Birchplace. Great blog

CD Janine said...

Hi Nic, great to hear from you. We should get together for some girly time xx

Anonymous said...

Janine, what is your tumblr, hon? ~sara

CD Janine said...

Hi Sara, its https://www.tumblr.com/blog/janinethesissy hope you enjoy and post and we can get connected babe. xx