Sunday 13 November 2016

STUPID SISSY MISTAKE

So on Wednesday night I placed my order for the cute pvc miniskirt and checked the confirmation of delivery to Argos would be to my mobile. Thursday while having dinner with my family my wife asks if I had bought anything on eBay as a paypal receipt had arrived in our inbox! I stuttered a bit, she said it looked like something I might buy. So I said yes and that it had spoilt the surprise some what.

In the past I have bought my wife some sexy clothes but not to much success and previously said I would not buy her clothes that I thought were sexy and she thinks are just cheap slutty stuff. So now I am in a bit of a dilemma, if she would wear the skirt (the size is appropriate as she is 10/12 and I am more 14 and its 12/14) then that's great but really its for me and I want to wear it so is this the time I say that I like wearing girls clothes? and if I do how much do I confess to?

I am glad I did not add the jewelled but plug and 15 den tights to the order as I nearly did!

Janine xx

Might be me soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know! Shopping online has such tricky surprises as well! i basically just go on into stores, unless it's something i can't find except online.
~sara

CD Janine said...

Hopefully I will remember next time not to paypal it! (or be ready to move the email when it comes in!) Shopping in stores has its own problems (like bumping into friends and relatives!) Janine xx

Anonymous said...

i hate the problems when my Wife finds my shopping buys! Like being punished for spending money, or having to do a "show" for Her! Stores here is okay, as long as I travel a little ways... happy hunting! xx ~sara